My name is Heather Hodson and I'm co-hosting a Fly Fishing Event at Bob Marriott's Fly Shop on Saturday March 10th, 2018 from 11am - 4pm. The event is open to everyone and all skill levels are encouraged (including those who have never picked up a rod). We will have Education Stations from 11am - 2pm, Presentations from 2-3:15pm and a Simms Fashion Show at the end of the day.
I'm co-hosting the event with three incredible and well accomplished Southern California Women Anglers. John Sherman and Tod Suttle (Simms and Hatch Outdoors) Reps, Alex Ramirez of Sage and Eric Neufeld with Winston and Echo Rods will also be there. We're encouraging everyone to bring their significant others, friends and family. This will be a great way to "Cast into Spring!"
Education Stations - 11am - 2pm
Presentations and Fashion Show - 2-4pm
- 2pm - Heather Hodson - Connecting with Women Around the World
- 2:15pm - Analiza Del Rosario - Fishing the LA River
- 2:30pm - Michelle Bowman - Paddle Board Fishing
- 2:45pm - Kesley Gallagher - Flats Fishing
- 3:15pm - Fashion Show?
- Knots (Couple Basic Knots)
- Rods (Tackle)
- Photography/Social Media?
- Tying Table
- Charlotte 13yo from Long Beach Casting Club will be tying flies